Friday, February 15, 2013

meilen spring preview






some of what we've been working on recently. 
So much has happened in the past couple of months and I think I just needed to soak it all up and take some time away from this space. The more I trust my intuition and follow my heart, the better things seem to turn out. I'm excited to share more soon, but for now some photos. 
Also, I recently saw the documentary Half the Sky which I highly recommend to anyone reading this. And if you're in Toronto, be sure to check out Stefan Sagmeister's Happy Show running until march 3rd at the Design Exchange. I haven't been able to get it out of my mind since seeing it, and have really been trying to integrate a lot of those experiences into daily practices. 
hope you're all having a very wonderful week! 
more soon! 
j

1 comment:

Jo said...

Ah, so beautiful I can't wait to see more! oh and I WISH I was in Toronto... I miss it there!