Wednesday, April 18, 2012

in the studio & an update


new batch of cards for Meilen!


wallpaper collaboration with my brother Alan


starting to play around in screenprint - building up layers and transparencies and seeing where I can go with it. Liking where it's going so far, but definitely still a work in progress.

My only exam is this evening and then my semester is done! I couldn't be happier... it's been a tough school year. I'm getting ready to go away for the summer, leaving pretty soon and there are some loose ends to tie up here before departing. I've decided to apply for an arts in residency program for the fall and if that works out, I will take a bit of time off school to challenge myself in a different environment. I'm also getting really excited to focus my energy on work for Meilen Collaborative. We have some exciting work starting to take shape and I look forward to sharing our new collection soon!

Also looking for some good book recommendations before my trip. Would love to hear what you're reading, or favourites from the past!

Wishing you all a good rest of the week,

jen

No comments: