Thursday, March 1, 2012

an update

There's a lot on the go all at once right now... getting ready for a few markets and fairs and soon open studio, which means that I am printing A LOT these days.
Made some necessary realizations and put thoughts into actions and it seems like a huge weight has been lifted... and as a result, I have felt so motivated and creative.

I have two online shops launching soon which I look forward to sharing when the time comes! One is for my ceramic collaboration with Bert, which finally has a name!! I'm so happy to introduce Meilen. Excited to show you what we've been working on!

Pictures from the past week:

did some letterpress printing for Meilen. beginnings.

print in progress for a print exchange:



and my latest excitement is foil stamping.



bad quality photo, but this is a lithography print I did on japanese paper for an exhibition at the JPP:



and lastly, this is the studio in Frankfurt, full of new work and Bert's wall pieces drying before going into the kiln


wishing you all a wonderful weekend!
j

No comments: